Profitability and Owner Relations
Date: August 25th & 26th, 2021
Time: 12PM-3PM CST
Location: Online Zoom Meeting
Instructor: Kelli Tollifson, RMP® MPM®
Kellie Tollifson is a small business owner, property manager and sought-after speaker. Kellie began her 20 year career in Property Management as a landlord managing her own investment properties. She has grown to become owner of T-Square Properties, which manages over 350 doors and 42 Homeowner Associations.
Kellie shares her expertise in the small business community and property management industry with audiences across the country. Kellie is passionate about maximizing relationships in the work place for optimal efficiency, profitability and fun. Her approach is from the top down and bottom up. From CEO to mailroom employee and receptionist to President, Kellie’s belief that each person’s contribution matters is a key to her success.
To Register, login to your Member Account
$100 Cost Savings for Active Members!
Contact Rebecca Roeber or Jay Mac Sanders for help Registering
Who Should Attend:
Brokers; Owners; Property Managers; Business Development
What you will learn:
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
How you will benefit:
- Recognize the importance of understanding clients’ goals and objectives
- Identify owner, tenant, and vendor services that can be included in the property management business
- Develop tactics for managing client expectations
- Discuss the importance of tracking for profitability
- Evaluate the metrics currently used in your business and make a plan for improvement
This course will familiarize property managers with ways to grow and streamline their management businesses.