Maintenance: Beyond the Basic
In class training on Zoom! Maintenance and how you handle it will either make or break your business. This course covers the vital everyday maintenance components of a successful property management company.
Date: September 17th & 18th, 2020
Location: Online Zoom Meeting
Instructor: Dave Holt, PM® RMP® CPM®
Dave is the president of R.P. Management, CRMC® in Minneapolis, Minnesota where his company manages over 500 single family and small residential rental properties. Dave holds the Master Property Manager (MPM®) and Residential Management Professional (RMP®) designations and his company holds the Certified Residential Management Company (CRMC®) designation. He served on the National Board of Directors from 1991 through 1995 and again in 2004. As a Board member, he served as chair for the Education, Convention, Nominating and Long Range Planning Committees and was the National President during the 1994-95 term. Dave now serves NARPM® through committee involvement, teaching convention courses and seminars and the RMP®/MPM® courses.
Download registration form
Who Should Attend:
Brokers; Owners; Property Managers; Maintenance Coordinators; Maintenance Assistants; Office Staff and everyone else in the office that will be affected by maintenance
What you will learn:
- How To Manage Tenant And Owner Expectations
- The Components Of Maintenance Policies And Procedures
- How To Work With Sub-Contractors
- How To Schedule And Track Work Orders
How you will benefit:
Having the knowledge to effectively systematize your maintenance will result in happier owners and tenants; better maintained properties, fewer emergency maintenance headaches and less stress for the property management staff!
- Maintenance Policies & Procedures
- Managing Tenant & Owner Expectations
- Maintenance Categories & Understanding Maintenance
- Staffing & Maintenance Competency Required
- Scheduling & Tracking
- Working With Sub-Contractors
- Accounting for the Maintenance